XS XTI2 sights are a close-quarters, secondary sighting solution for a fast sight transition from a magnified primary optic. XTI2 sights reduce target engagement time and eliminate magnification adjustment. Their second generation XTIs feature taller bases for easy sight alignment, without having to break a standard cheek weld. Additionally, the base angle has been increased to accommodate wider lens optics. The front sight measures 0.140″ wide and now feature an Orange Ember Glow Dot. The straight-line express sight picture makes XTI2s ideal for rapid sight acquisition and close target shooting.
- High-Contrast Color Front Sight – Highly visible orange for bright light shooting
- Ember Glow Dot – Photoluminescent dot absorbs ambient light and glows in shadows and low light settings
- Rear Sight Windage Adjustment – Rear sight is driftable allowing easy windage adjustability
- Functional Lightweight Design – At 2.02oz, the set adds minimal weight to your setup while maximizing utility
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Bases – Keeps rifle weight as light as possible
- Fully Ambidextrous – Front and rear sight can be rotated for left handed shooting
- CNC Steel Iron Sights – Extremely durable for duty use