Shooters wanted an ODIN Works XMR (eXtended Magazine Release) that worked with Magpul BAD levers. Machined from billet 6061 aluminum featuring the ODIN boomerang cuts, the XMR 2 is the one accessory every AR with or without a BAD lever needs. The XMR 2 is larger than a mil spec button making it easily accessible by all shapes and sizes of hands and fingers. Works with both AR15 and AR10 lower receivers. Easy install that takes minutes.
- Compatible with BAD Lever. Will not work with anti-walk pins without modification to the XMR2
- .1 oz (including paddle, button, and screws)
- Large surface area for quick magazine reloads
- Easy to reach
- Ergonomic design
- Release magazine without changing grip or position
- Contoured for positive depression and reduced slip