The Fortis SWITCH series is an extremely lightweight, yet robust free float rail system designed for the AR platform. When designing the SWITCH, Fortis wanted a handguard that was easy to install, but also be able to quickly change rails for a variety of mission or competition specific setups. The rail features a brand new patent pending locking mechanism that allows tool-less removal of the rail.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum / Locking handle: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- ,Internal Diameter: 1.34″;”Open venting at 12 oclock position,
- MLOK at the 3, 6, & 9 oclock AND off-set location
- Hard-coat Anodized
- 4140 heat treated barrel nut (1-7/16 X 16 T.P.I.)
- Clamp torque setting 20 in. lbs.
- Spanner wrench needed to torque barrel nut to spec (not included)
- Made in the USA!