The Fobus RBT Tactical Paddle Holster with Lighthouse II is an active retention holster. To un-holster your firearm, unfasten the safety strap and remove the firearm in a deliberate and rapid upward motion. When re-holstering your firearm, insert the barrel first into the muzzle stud, snap the firearm into the holster and refasten the safety strap. DO NOT USE the RBT Tactical Series holster without a tactical accessory attached to the firearm as it is designed to work only with the rail accessory attached. This product has the following fits: Glock 19 (light or laser required), Glock 23 (light or laser required), Glock 32 (light or laser required). Some examples of lights and lasers that fit the Lighthouse II: Inforce APLC, Viridian C5L, Viridian E-Series, Lasermax Spartan, Lasemax UNI, Crimson Trace Lightguard, Crimson Trace Rail Master, and Surefire XC1.
- Muzzle stud and polymer strap provide retention
- Low profile for concealability
- Lightweight compact design
- Rubberized paddle backing for extra stability and comfort
- Unique hinge design allows for straight, upward draw
- Requires attachment of rail accessory
- Lighthouse attachment offers a protective cover for a wide variety of lights and lasers