SHIPPING & RETURNS
THE BUNKER PROVIDES THE SUPPORT YOU NEED! IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH YOUR PRODUCT WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP!
Some items are NON-RETURNABLE for safety reasons. These include: Firearms, Ammunition, and Food Items.
The Bunker has a 30 day Return Policy, from the date the item(s) shipment.
Send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Order Number
- Item(s) being returned
- Reason for return
- Pictures if applicable
Our restocking fee is 15%. This covers inspection and re-inventory of the products. We will waive the restocking fee in the case of: defective items, incorrectly shipped items, and site description errors.
The refund will be issued to your original payment method. Please allow 10 days to process.
All shipping costs are non-refundable, unless The Bunker is found at fault. However, we will cover all return shipping costs unless out of our 30 day return policy.
Unauthorized returns will not be accepted for refund. Please contact us for return inquiries.
See our Terms of Service for more information.
– Please take your time to inspect all firearms thoroughly BEFORE proceeding with the transfer. If there is any issue with the firearm, STOP, do not complete the transfer. Please call and speak to a Bunker representative. Once a new firearm is transferred to you, it is considered used, we will no longer accept it as a return. Also, we DO NOT reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items. Please check all restrictions, members are responsible for verifying before ordering.
– If items are found defective or not matching description upon inspection at FFL, The Bunker will offer a full refund.
– In the case of failed background checks or incorrect ordering a 15% restocking fee will be applied, and original shipping charges will not be included with refund.
– All firearms purchased carry the manufacturer’s warranty. Upon discovering a defect AFTER the transfer, the firearm MUST be returned directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair.
– Returned items will only be accepted if unopened from the original manufacturer’s packaging and with all parts, manuals, and instructions included.
– This includes unused, unaltered, and uninstalled conditions.
– If you have installed or mounted the product already do not fret! Most accessory items have a manufacturer warranty. If you need help contacting them, we will be happy to help!
– Products by certain manufacturers, such as Surefire, Vortex, Holosun, Nightforce, Streamlight, etc are subject to their warranty and service policies.
– If the item is found defective within 5 days of receipt, we will accept the return. If found non-defective a 15% restocking fee will be applied.
– Original shipping charges ARE NOT refunded if the item is NOT found to be defective and a 15% restocking fee may apply.
The Bunker represents several manufacturers and ship from multiple warehouses. Therefore, your items may arrive in multiple packages, with different shipping dates. Unfortunately, SKUs do not guarantee fulfillment locations.
Orders that contain serialized items ( i.e, pistols, rifles, shotgun, lowers) will not ship until we have your dealer’s FFL. For NFA Class III items ( i.e, suppressors, SBR/SBS, destructive devices) we require an SOT as well. Instructions on how to send this information to us are included with every purchase in your order confirmation email. Accessories are not accepted at dealers. It will ship separately to shipping address on invoice.
In general, please allow 5-7 business days for your order to process. Our business days are Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. EST; Holidays, Saturday, and Sunday are not included. Some orders may also be delayed depending on carriers. We assure you, we are doing all we can to get your order to you as quickly as possible!
If you wish to cancel your order please contact us with your order number available. We will try our best to get that canceled but sometimes the order may be too far along in our process and is unable to be stopped. Please note: just because a tracking number has not been uploaded to your order does not mean the label is not created already, it will be updated by end of day.
Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have questions regarding the status of your order.